Software Tester - CPM
How will you make a difference ...
Our Corporate Performance Management team builds the tools and solutions, providing a complete approach to helping our customers to manage their enterprise budgeting, performance planning, business analytics, and much much more.
At TechnologyOne. You will be joining a high-performing team, there are many opportunities for your long-term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
What will you be doing ...
- Experience with both manual and automated testing
- Analyzing and reporting on, and providing feedback to the product team results from Testing.
- Document testing phases and defects
- Help troubleshoot issues, working with team members to identify and isolate bugs
- Work with the Product Team and key stakeholders, you will ensure a consistently high quality of product is maintained throughout the software development lifecycle
Your Talents ...
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Excellent project documentation skills.
- Great communications and soft skills
- Attention to detail
- Solution-minded methodical approach to troubleshooting issues and documenting findings.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.