Developer - CPM
How will you make a difference ...
Our Corporate Performance Management team builds the tools and solutions, providing a complete approach to helping our customers to manage their enterprise budgeting, performance planning, business analytics, and much much more.
At TechnologyOne. You will be joining a high-performing team, there are many opportunities for your long-term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
What will you be doing ...
- You will work closely with the System Architect and Business Analyst, designing outstanding software which exceeds everyone's expectations
- Developing a deep and ‘hands-on’ understanding of the product. You will know its features, functions, design, and architecture which in turn will see you develop amazing code
- Performing thorough analysis on business problems. You will develop smart solutions that make life simple for our customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
Your Talents ...
- A passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness that sees you dive into any problem
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL or Postgres
- Experience with enterprise or large systems development is advantageous
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.