Product Trainer - Spatial
How you will make a difference...
Working in small, nimble teams you will be supporting and enhancing our software which runs throughout the TechnologyOne enterprise.
Developing engaging technical content is a key component to the successful delivery of our enterprise software and to the ongoing education and learning for our customers. You’ll use your passion for developing a deep understanding of our product to create meaningful and insightful online content that is the ‘handbook’ for our software.
What you will be doing...
- Work closely with Product teams through the development lifecycle to design effective learning programs and engaging learning collateral
- Develop and publish learning resources using appropriate media such as video, imagery, infographics, animations, e-Learning, presentation slides, guides, and workbooks
- Develop practical activities, interactive quizzes, and assessments to ensure learning programs are achieving the stated outcomes
- Deliver scheduled and ad hoc learning via TechnologyOne University and other channels as appropriate in various formats such as on-demand help, self-directed learning pathways, self-paced e-Learning, programs, and instructor-led modules held online and in-person
- Engage with learners to promote, support, analyze and improve the effectiveness of learning programs and collateral
- Develop a deep and “hands-on” understanding of the Product and its application in the real world
- Stay abreast of best practice, emerging trends, and new innovations to continually improve processes, standards, guidelines, and outputs
- Demonstrated ability to identify software learning outcomes for learners with varying skill levels, and develop course curriculum, units, and assessment to deliver those outcomes
- Knowledge of learning systems, methodologies, practices, and tools.
Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to develop concepts logically, adjusting the approach according to the audience
- Ability to apply learning design principles and learning theories to support learner-centered active and engaged learning with a strong focus on transformative and flexible learning experiences, digital assessment tools, and improved learning outcomes
- Willingness and commitment to learn and adopt various technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience and to directly support users in their use
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia