Fleet Assets and Systems Administration Officer
Bring your Fleet Management experience and passion to the role of Fleet Assets and Systems Administration Officer.
The main focus of this role is ensuring a timely and efficient delivery of technical advice and quality service solutions to support effective operation and management of our fleet assets. The role will see you evaluate and report on multifaceted issues in the areas of new technology, tendering, quotes and market trends. The position requires an aptitude for translating technical and complex information into plain English to optimise the efficient communication between stakeholders and requires a sound working knowledge of the operations of the entire Fleet, Plant and Equipment systems of operation and their relationships within the organisation.
What's on offer:
- An attractive base salary ranging from $1,184.75 per week with competency based increments up to $1,390.94 per week, plus 9.5% super
- 70 hour, 9 day fortnight
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous employment conditions (we have too many to list - click here for more).
We are seeking:
- Experience in the operation of Fleet Management, Fuel and Microsoft office software
- Demonstrated experience in asset management preferably across a range of assets
- Forward thinking, continuously looking for better ways to deliver.
Where it's located:
This position is based in Murwillumbah, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Tuesday 5 March at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.
How To Apply
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT LATER. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT ONE USED PREVIOUSLY BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS APPLIED FOR A POSITION WITH COUNCIL.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your Resume document ready to go.
- Fill out all questions below. Click 'Next'. For tips on how to address selection criteria, click here.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
If you'd like to COPY and PASTE selection criteria fields into a separate Word document to work on over time, please find them listed below:
- Completion of IPWEA Plant & Fleet Management Course or willingness to complete within twelve months of commencement.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to work with staff and external personal at all levels.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in the operation of Fleet Management, Fuel and Microsoft office software.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently develop clear custom reports and recommendations from various data sets including the corporate Fleet Asset Management database.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and application of best practices in relation to fleet management.
- Demonstrated competence in the effective performance management and development of staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant safe work procedures or practices.
- Demonstrated capacity to work unsupervised and as a part of a small client orientated team.
- Demonstrated procurement experience including the ability to prepare technical specifications, evaluate quotations and tenders and write concise recommendations.
- Hold a class C Drivers Licence valid in NSW.
- Knowledge of business processes in relation to Local government.
- Knowledge of Technology One Financials program or similar.
- Twelve months experience in either a similar role or within fleet management, operations and maintenance.
OFFICE USE ONLY
|Employment Type||Permanent Full-time|