An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Storekeeper. We are looking for a positive, reliable team player, with good time management skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
Apply your technical knowledge and communication skill to respond to and evaluate requests for materials and emergency repairs using your experience to determine the most efficient method of supply.
What's on offer:
- An attractive base salary ranging from $995.38 per week with competency based increments up to $1,136.92 per week, plus 10% super
- 38 hour week, 9 day fortnight
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance
- Generous employment conditions (we have too many to list - click here for more).
We are seeking:
- Demonstrated competence in computer based systems.
- Work unsupervised and as part of a customer oriented team
- Current Forklift ticket.
- An update of the status of your application will be confirmed asap, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in late January 2022.
Where it's located:
This position is based in Murwillumbah, and can be directed to work from any Council work site.
Friday 3 December 2021 at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.
Tweed Shire Council conducts pre-employment assessments as part of its recruitment process. Click here for more information.
How To Apply
You must use your own email address, and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with council.
Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it later.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your Resume document ready to go.
- Fill out all questions below. Click 'Next'. For tips on how to address the selection criteria, click here
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
If you'd like to COPY and PASTE selection criteria fields into a separate Word document to work on over time, please find them listed below:
1. Completion of Certificate IV Warehousing & Storage or willingness to complete within twelve months of commencement.
2. Demonstrated competence in computer based systems.
3. Current Vehicle Licence – Car.
4. Current Forklift ticket.
5. Demonstrated capacity to work unsupervised and as part of a customer oriented team.
6. Demonstrated procurement experience including the ability to evaluate quotations and direct recommendations.
7. Knowledge of relevant safe work procedures or practices.
OFFICE USE ONLY