Accounts Payable Officer
Be part of something big!
We are a leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue however opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Could this be your next role?
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer who will report directly into the Accounts Payable Manager. You will be responsible for supplier reconciliation and related duties in bank reconciliation, reconciling maintaining ledgers, and investigating and resolving account irregularities. You will also administer expense claim reimbursements, refunds, and supplier payment runs, and any other accounting transactions related to the role.
You will have previous experience working as a full function Accounts Payable Officer with duties including but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, maintaining relationships with major suppliers
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders and post correction journals
- Payment of accounts in accordance with the company payment policies
- Liaise with suppliers in respect to rebate allocations, prepare rebate accruals at month end
- Assisting with month-end reconciliation and reporting
- Managing the approvals and processing of expense claims
- Liaise with Purchasing Department to resolve issues with supplier invoices processing
- Timely management of suppliers’ queries, payments
- Internal and external audit preparation, identification of risk and strategies
- Monitor the Accounts Payable Inbox
- Participate in resource management
- Ensure creditors ledger is always up to date
- Import the purchase batches to Accounting System
- Assist with Bank Rec in relation to payables
- Support the Accounts Payable team members as required
- Ad hoc data entry duties
Your Skills & Experience
You will have prior experience and be confident in a fast-paced Accounts Payable role using a large ERP systems daily. A detail-oriented person with clear and concise communication skills would be essential for this role.
- Previous experience in accounts payable is essential
- Accounting or bookkeeping qualifications desirable, or currently studying part-time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as part of a team, supporting the finance department
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skillset
How to Apply
Please apply through the link below. Only Candidates most closely matching the description will be contacted for interview.