Client Floor Receptionist | Ernst & Young Melbourne
Trippas White Group (TWG) is a leading hospitality company, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, Roslyn Packer Theatre, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens and Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are all about the delivery of class leading experiences for our Clients, their employees and guests and need great people to join our teams. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Client Floor Reception Host to support our outstanding Hospitality Operations Team for one of our leading Corporate Clients, Ernst & Young.
Do you want your weekends free?
This role provides Client Floor Host & Reception support including meeting and greeting all external clients and internal customers; escorting & inducting daily arrivals, managing booked & adhoc services, liaising with reception in support of managing meeting room bookings and internal events, managing secure access to the client floors: maintain cleanliness of the client floor & common areas; and provide administrative support as required. These accountabilities support and maintain the delivery of essential services required by internal customers and external clients within EY daily.
About you - your Responsibilities, Skills and Experience
- You’re experienced at making a great first impression
- You know how to support excellent client experiences
- You want to have positive interactions with all clients to support our brand values
- You have a team player mentality and can easily multi task
- You’re flexible, deal easily with change and cope well under pressure
- You’re a great communicator and engage easily with people from all walks of life
- You’re willing to take direction and are open to learn new skills
- You’re open and honest in the way you communicate and pride yourself on your integrity
- You’re experienced or are familiar with Hosting in a fast paced environment
- You’ll need to be flexible and available to work across a variety of early, day and evening shifts from 6.00am to late, Monday to Friday.
About us - Benefits we offer and our Culture
- We’re passionate about our people and we offer a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment
- We work in prestigious locations and offices
- Our sites are in easily accessible CBD locations
- We offer a full suite of career development and cross training opportunities
- We reward our people for high performance
- Our sites operate Monday to Friday so the weekends are all yours!
If you are passionate about the delivery of excellent client service, have had previous experience in a similar role and would like to be part of our team, apply now!
TWG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.