F&B Attendant | Corporate Hospitality Melbourne
F&B Attendant - Corporate Hospitality
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Shift Work Monday to Friday
- Corporate Hospitality Services
- 1 Full Time position available
- 1 Casual position available
About the role
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are all about the delivery of class leading experiences for our Clients, their employees and guests and need great people to join our teams. We currently have exciting opportunities for professional Hospitality all-rounders to work as part of our outstanding Hospitality Team/s with one of our leading Corporate Clients.
Do you want your weekends free?
If you are committed to providing class leading experiences, have a good standard of food and beverage knowledge, reception & reservations, are self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment that supports each other to exceed our clients expectations and really enjoy interacting with people, then we want to hear from you. Ultimately, it’s your attitude that’s most important to us, however previous experience with Function/Banquet, Cafe catering, reception & reservations is a definite bonus. You’ll need to be flexible and available to work across a variety of shifts i.e. early; 6.30am – 2.30pm, day; 11.00am – 6.30pm and evening shifts from 3.00pm to late, Monday to Friday.
About you - your Responsibilities, Skills and Experience
- You know how to create excellent client experiences
- You want to have positive interactions with all clients to support our brand values
- You have a team player mentality and can easily multi task
- You are flexible, deal easily with change and cope well under pressure
- You’ve got great waitering skills and a current RSA
- You’ve had strong administration experience in Reception, reservations or Hospitality services
- You’re willing to take direction and are open to learn new skills
- You’re open and honest in the way you communicate and pride yourself on your integrity
About us - Benefits we offer and our Culture
- We’re passionate about our people and we offer a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment
- We work in prestigious locations and offices
- Our site is in an easily accessible CBD location
- We offer a full suite of career development and cross training opportunities
- We reward our people for high performance
- Our site operates Monday to Friday, so the weekends are all yours!
If you are passionate about the delivery of excellent client service, have had previous experience in a similar role and would like to be part of our team, apply now!
Trippas White Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.