CRM Functional Analyst
Based in Lewisham, NSW
Generous salary packaging benefits
If you are a CRM Functional Consultant with excellent business analysis skills and strong CRM knowledge, this is the right role for you.
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
Embedded within the Corporate Services Directorate of the State Support Office, the Technology Services Team partners with NSW State Council, Central Councils, Special Works and Society employees to create and sustain a secure, reliable and scalable technology environment, and to ensure careful and responsible management of the Society’s technology resources.
This role will report to Dynamics CRM Platform Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business analysis and business process design.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with software applications.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with MS Dynamics CRM as a functional consultant including customising and managing CRM solutions.
- Experience working with an Agile product development team preferably in a Product Owner role.
- Previous experience on scrum teams.
- Experience with Testing system changes for various projects.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments/systems, respond to changing demands.
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work within the ethos of the St Vincent de Paul Society, a charitable organisation, and a willingness to participate in Society events
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Michael Botros (CRM Platform Manager) Michael.email@example.com quoting: CRM Functional Analyst / VIN1201.
Applications close at 11:30 pm on 18 October 2018
Please submit your application attaching your Resume including your
responses to the Essential Criteria outlined in the attached Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.