Dynamics CRM Developer
Based in Lewisham, NSW
Generous salary packaging benefits
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
Embedded within the Corporate Services Directorate of the State Support Office, the Technology Services Team partners with NSW State Council, Central Councils, Special Works and Society employees to create and sustain a secure, reliable and scalable technology environment, and to ensure careful and responsible management of the Society’s technology resources.
The Dynamics CRM Developer is responsible for developing, customizing, configuring, deploying and supporting solutions in CRM systems. The role is part of a Scrum CRM team and will work closely with the business analysts to ensure that the solutions are built according to the business objectives and requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Conducting unit testing and collaborating in the system testing to ensure changes have been made in accordance with the business requirements
- Securely integrating Dynamics CRM solution with other systems like Portals, Mobile apps, ERP, Intranet, etc. using standards based web-services
- Monitoring the performance of CRM systems and act proactively when needed to make sure the systems always meet the expectations from the performance perspective
This role will report to Dynamics CRM Platform Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Information technology
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Experience with CRM online administration and configuration.
- Experience with source control management systems.
- Experience working with an Agile product development team.
- Experience with developing SQL-based and fetch-based reports.
- Experience with developing SSIS packages.
- Experience with integrating Dynamics CRM with other systems such as portals and ERP systems.
- Be a team player and a problem-solver.
- Ability to work within the ethos of the St Vincent de Paul Society, a charitable organisation, and a willingness to participate in Society events
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Michael Botros (CRM Platform Manager) Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Dynamics CRM Developer/VIN1361.
Applications close at 11:00 pm on 19 February 2019
Please submit your application with your Resume attached and answer the screening questions below this job ad.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.