Senior Recruitment Partner
- Your first team leadership role
- Manage end to end recruitment for a broad range of roles
- Be a part of our growth and transformation
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The internal recruitment function at Vinnies is going through a transformation as we move to a true partnering model working alongside our internal stakeholders to proactively pipeline candidates. You will lead a small team of three and manage the end to end recruitment for your own internal client group. We have some exciting work ahead for this team including the review and implementation of new technology and the development of our EVP which your will be involved in.
You will be accountable for:
- Support the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety corporate and community service roles
- Embedding candidate management principles and candidate engagement
- Strategic sourcing and candidate pipeline growth
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and maintaining a strong presence across job boards and social media
- Providing day to day direction and support to the Recruitment Partners to develop their skills and assist in delivering fast and effective outcomes.
- Ensuring all staff complete relevant pre-engagement checks (National Criminal History check, and Working With Children Check, Entitlement to Work in Australia and Health Check).
- Ensuring onboarding and induction are undertaken in a way that immediately engages and supports new starters.
- Ensuring processes for internal recruitment are supported, continually improving and are seen to work well and fairly.
You can find more information on the role's accountabilities and responsibilities in the the attached Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in best practice recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes, policies and practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A high degree of computer literacy particularly in the use of Microsoft products and Recruitment systems and social media platforms.
- An understanding of current workforce issues facing the not for profit industry.
- Effective time management skills, attention to detail and ability to balance competing priorities.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check and right to work in Australia. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Agnes Isaias (Manager, Staff Recruitment) firstname.lastname@example.org,
Applications close at 11pm on 11th May 2021.
Please submit your application online, attach your Resume and responses to the Role-specific criteria outlined in the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.