- Permanent, full time 38 hours per week
- Base location – Woolloomooloo, NSW; may involve travel across NSW
- Current NSW Driver Licence is required
- SCHCADS Award, Level 4
- Generous salary packaging benefits
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The Property Administrator is part of the Property and Facilities team that is responsible for state-wide property management and facilities management. The major component of this role is to support the implementation and maintenance of the property and asset management strategy to deliver financially sustainable property portfolio. Your working knowledge and experience in asset management and skill in using a property management system are essential for this role.
You will be accountable for:
- supporting the implementation of a state-wide property and asset management strategy to maintain, utilise, improve and maximise the value of the property portfolio.
- managing and being the primary administrator of the Property Management System
- supporting the administration of the capital expenditure and budget process
- maintaining the property portfolio database
- managing the approvals processes that include document control and sign offs on contracts and leases
- assisting the Portfolio Asset Manager in preparing Asset Management Plans
- providing administrative support that includes records management, coordination of meetings and events and other assistance required for the effective operation of the Property and Facilities team.
For a full list of accountabilities and responsibilities for this role, please refer to the attached Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant qualification/s in property management, accounting or related field.
- Experience providing administrative and support services relating to property portfolios.
- Experience in managing and coordinating all aspects of a property management system such as Yardi, MRI or similar, across lease contract management, rent receivable payable, tenant management, asset and portfolio records, facilities contract management.
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyse data and analytics relating to property portfolios to enable effective reporting and decision-making on operational performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks.
- NSW driver licence.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to Justin Lynch (Director, Property and Facilities) Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org , quote: Property Administrator /VIN2349.
Applications close at 11 pm on 11 June 2021
Please submit your application online, attach your Resume and your responses to the Role-specific Criteria outlined on the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural a nd linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.