Coordinator, Project Better Access Maps
Flexible to work in any of the Society's main metropolitan or regional offices across NSW
- Maximum term contract, 6 months; part-time 20 hours per week
- Work days are negotiable
Flexible to work in any of the Society's offices in metropolitan or regional locations
SCHCADS Award, Level 5, hourly rates range from $41.89 to $43.89; rate will depend on applicant's qualifications/experience
- Generous salary packaging benefits
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The Coordinator is responsible for driving the delivery and growth of the Vinnies Better Access Maps (BAM) project that aims to promote the accessibility of organisations and businesses for people with a disability. The Coordinator's goal is to provide and make available as much accessibility information as possible to consumers i.e. people who support people with disability, as well as people with a disability themselves, and the community in general. With ease in finding information and the range of accessibility information that is available, people with a disability become more confident to participate in the community.
The multi-faceted aspects of the role call for a variety of skills to effectively deliver the best possible outcomes, including skills in: project management, networking, writing / developing and rolling out marketing campaigns, and website administration.
The Coordinator, Project BAM is accountable for:
- developing and rolling out targeted marketing campaigns and activities aimed at increasing consumer awareness
- identifying businesses and organisations that can participate in the BAM project, and jointly work on the required assessments using available tools
- managing the Vinnies Better Access Maps website, including: content development and uploading on the website, and continuous updating of content
- developing and maintaining partnerships with organisations, businesses and other key stakeholders
- complete rigorous reporting, data collection and outcomes measurement to evaluate and measure the impact of marketing activities and campaigns.
This role will report to the Regional Manager, Metro, Disability & Inclusion. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s and experience in Marketing, Communications and/or Business Development.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise in media, digital marketing and communications and public relations strategy and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in a sales driven project
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Excellent technology literacy skills, with demonstrated experience
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development opportunities, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide potential to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email Jessica Davidson (Regional Manager, Metro, Disability and Inclusion) on firstname.lastname@example.org, quote: Coordinator, Project BAM / VIN2396.
Please click here for Information on how to apply.
Applications close at 11:00 pm on 4 July 2021
Please submit your application - attach your Resume and your responses to the role-specific criteria outlined in the Position Description.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.