- Exciting opportunity to become a member of an experienced and dynamic fundraising team
- Hybrid way of working
- Not-for-profit salary packaging. Tax-Free benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services. Our staff are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate and values driven team environment and culture.
The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
The Relationship Officer (Gifts In Wills) will be supporting the team responsible for the development and execution of the St Vincent de Paul Society’s Gifts in Wills fundraising strategy and activities. You will be part of a highly effective and friendly team playing a key role in coordinating and maintaining relationships build with potential bequestors.
- Supporting in cultivating, and managing a pipeline of confirmed bequestors and potential benefactors through a strategic stewardship and conversion program to achieve the Society’s fundraising objectives.
- Initiating and maintaining contact with prospects and bequestors through personal visits, letters, phone calls, emails cards and special events.
- Coordinating volunteer programs and volunteers to assist the Gifts in Wills team.
- Support in developing a series of bequest tools and collateral including brochures, booklets, In Memorium envelopes, cards and pamphlets.
- Maintaining real-time and accurate records in the Society’s CRM database. Producing reports from the database.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in Fundraising or Customer Care/Relationship types of roles.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful donor/customer relationship outcomes.
- Understanding of broader fundraising, or gifts in Wills solicitation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in marketing or business.
- NSW driver licence, travel is involved in this role
If this sounds like you, don’t wait - apply now, we are interviewing applications as we receive them. Submit your application with a resume and cover letter which addresses the key requirements of the Position Description. Information on how to apply.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.