Retail Sales Assistant - Brookvale
- Be a part of Vinnies’ good works
- Learn new skills and grow your retail career with Vinnies
- Competitive rate, above General Retail Award
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
Join the retail team at Vinnies in Brookvale 2100 on a permanent, full-time basis as Retail Sales Assistant. Fast-paced environment with lots of things to learn, work with supportive team members. Your passion for delivering great customer service and high level of motivation to contribute to team goals are critical to your success in this role.
The Retail Sales Assistant will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with Vinnies policies and procedures
- Replenish stock on the sales floor
- Use your creative flair in assisting with visual merchandising
- Sort and price items according to Vinnies pricing guidelines
- Contribute to achieving sales targets of the store.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability during weekends and peak times (e.g. Christmas)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Energetic drive to support the team in achieving sales targets
- Understanding of fashion and trends