Retail Sales Assistant - Brookvale
- Be a part of Vinnies’ good works
- Learn new skills and grow your retail career with Vinnies
- Competitive rate, above General Retail Award
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
Join Vinnies flagship store in Brookvale 2100 on a permanent, full-time basis as Retail Sales Assistant. Your passion for delivering great customer service and readiness to work in a fast-paced environment are critical to your role as Retail Sales Assistant. Learn and grow your retail career in a fun, collaborative and fashion savvy environment.
The Retail Sales Assistant will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with Vinnies policies and procedures
- Replenish stock on the sales floor
- Use your creative flair in assisting with visual merchandising
- Sort and price items according to Vinnies pricing guidelines
- Contribute to achieving sales targets of the store.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability during weekends and peak times (e.g. Christmas)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Energetic drive to support the team in achieving sales targets
- Understanding of fashion and trends
If this sounds like you, apply now. Please attach your Resume with brief responses to the essential requirements listed in the Position Description.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.