Retail Cluster Manager - Bankstown Hub
Bankstown, Kingsgrove, Revesby, Riverwood
- Manage a multi-site retail hub, never work a public holiday again!
- Be a part of the Society’s good works in assisting vulnerable people
- Generous Salary Packaging Tax Free Benefits, increasing your take home pay!
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
Your new role as Cluster Manager:
Lead as Retail Cluster Manager at the Bankstown Hub 2200, with flagship satellite stores in Kingsgrove 2208, Revesby 2212 and Riverwood 2210. You will be highly organised and proficient with stock management, ensure high quality stock are delivered on time to all sites within the hub. Coach, train and inspire team spirit! If you have strong people management skills and proven capacity to oversee multi-sites, then you will be a perfect fit for this role.
The Retail Cluster Manager will:
- Lead the retail team - motivate, coach, train and develop.
- Coordinate the replenishment of stock in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of store operations meet performance and compliance standards.
- Oversee the consistent implementation of security measures to minimise loss of resources and assets.
- On a regular basis review and analyse sales performance, develop strategies to enable stores to always meet or exceed targets.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Demonstrated experience in (or understanding of) managing operations within a multisite environment.
- Strong leadership skills that include performance management, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in planning/organising, stock management, rostering, and sales performance analysis.
- Ability to develop strategies to lift or enhance sales performance.
- Essential computer skills in MS Office programs e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, apply now. Submit your application with a resume with responses to the key requirements listed in the Position Description.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.