Casual Retail Sales Assistant - Hills District and North West Sydney
Hills District and Western Sydney
- Join Vinnies, learn and grow with a diverse retail team
- Be a part of the Society's good works
- Competitive casual rate, above General Retail Award
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role as Retail Sales Assistant:
Vinnies retail teams in the Hills District and North West Sydney are looking for new casual Retail Assistants in Hornsby, West Ryde, Pennant Hills, Dural, Rouse Hill, Carlingford, and North Paramatta. If you're passionate about providing excellent customer experience and enthusiastic in sharing your retail skills, do not miss this exciting opportunity!
The Retail Sales Assistant will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with Vinnies policies and procedures
- Replenish stock on the sales floor
- Use your creative flair in assisting with visual merchandising
- Sort and price items according to Vinnies pricing guidelines
- Contribute to achieving sales targets of the store.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability during weekends and peak times
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Energetic drive to support the team in achieving sales targets
- Understanding of fashion and trends
If this sounds like you, submit your application with your CV attached. Don't wait to apply - we are keen to fill the roles quickly and will interview suitable applications as we receive them.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s cosmitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.