Casual Retail Sales Assistant - Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury
Katoomba, Blaxland, Springwood
- Join Vinnies, learn and grow with a diverse retail team
- Be a part of the Society's good works
- Competitive casual rate, above General Retail Award
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role as Retail Sales Assistant:
Be part of the team as Casual Retail Sales Assistant at Vinnies shops in Katoomba 2780, Blaxland 2774 and Springwood 2777. You will deliver exceptional customer service and assist in varied aspects in store operations. Be excited to work with diverse and enthusiastic retail teams. Your strong retail skills and flexibility to work in different locations will be key to proving you are an invaluable team member.
The Retail Sales Assistant will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with Vinnies policies and procedures
- Replenish stock on the sales floor
- Use your creative flair in assisting with visual merchandising
- Sort and price items according to Vinnies pricing guidelines
- Contribute to achieving sales targets of the store.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability during weekends and peak times
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Energetic drive to support the team in achieving sales targets
- Understanding of fashion and trends
If this sounds like you, submit your application with your CV attached. Don't wait to apply - we are keen to fill the roles quickly and will interview suitable applications as we receive them.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check. A health / medical assessment may be required for some roles.