Retail Cluster Manager - Macquarie Fields
- Work-life balance, never work a public holiday again!
- A career path to Retail Area Manager roles
- $63K+Super, plus NFP salary packaging benefits, increasing your take home pay by $15K!
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society. We believe our employees are key to our success. Our staff are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis and values driven team environment and culture.
Your role as Cluster Manager:
The Retail Cluster Manager role based in Macquarie Fields 2564 will lead a hub with satellite stores in Minto 2566 and Campbelltown 2560. This role is fit for an experienced high volume store manager ready to prove your management skills on the next level in your retail career. You will have the energetic drive to lead multi-sites and ensure that your teams thrive in a competitive retail environment.
- Lead a retail team of up to 65 - inspire, coach, train and develop.
- Coordinate the replenishment and visual merchandising of stock in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of store operations meet performance and compliance standards.
- Oversee the consistent implementation of security measures to minimise loss of resources and assets.
- On a regular basis review and analyse sales performance, develop strategies to enable stores to always meet or exceed targets.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant qualifications in business or retail management,
- Experience in managing operations within a multisite environment.
- Ideally experience and knowledge on fashion retail and trends
- Proven strong leadership skills that include people performance management, problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- High level skills in planning/organising, stock management, rostering, and sales performance analysis.
- Ability to develop strategies to lift or enhance sales performance.
- High level computer skills in MS Office programs in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you have questions about this role, please email Miranda Egner (Regional Manager) on email@example.com, quoting: Cluster Manager, Macquarie Fields/ VIN2790.
If this sounds like you, don't wait to apply - we are interviewing suitable applications as we receive them and move quickly to fill this role.
Submit your application with a resume which addresses the key requirements listed above. Submit your application with a resume and cover letter which addresses the key requirements listed above. Click here for the Position Description. Information on how to apply.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.