BI Data Developer
- 12 Month Full-time position available with flexibility WFH
- Salary packaging benefits, increasing your take home pay!
- Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in a purpose-led organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose values it is to shape a more just and compassionate society - we truly care about what we do and the difference we make to people’s lives.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services. We have a continuing commitment to engaging and retaining our people who are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate and values driven team environment and culture.
Our IT and Communications Technology team is seeking an experienced BI Data Developer, Full-Time on a 12 month contract. Depending on the budget there is a possibility of an extension or transitioning permanently after the term of the contract.
The position reports to the Manager, Business Intelligence (BI) Data Platform working on the development, deployment, customisation and integration of a data warehouse. Ensuring all solutions for Operational Data, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Reporting and Business Intelligence are built in a way that is scalable, reliable and secure and supports rapid growth of information in an agile way.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Information Technology or equivalent.
- BI development skills including UI design, Data Model development, Metrics definition and development, standards definition, platform development, and post-release/operations management knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) Platforms.
- Experience with development using the Microsoft Data/BI stack (PowerBI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, VSTS/DevOps etc.).
- Experience with SQL Administration.
- Experience with Data Modelling (physical, logical, 3NF and Star Schema).
- Experience with Data Warehousing / Data Mart development.
- Experience with TSQL Database Development.
- Testing (System, Integration, UAT).
- Experience with Data Quality and Integrity Management.
- Be a team player and a problem-solver.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Experience developing cloud-ready applications based on open standards, network development and monitoring and cybersecurity
- Experience Working in AGILE/SCRUM environment
If you have questions about this role, please email to Ricardo Sekermestrovic (Manager, Business Intelligence Data Platform) firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting BI Data Developer/VIN2866.
Please submit your application attaching your Resume and Cover Letter. For key requirements of the role, read Position Description.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.