Retail Cluster Manager - Lavington
- An opportunity to lead a major Vinnies retail hub.
- Perfect role if you’re looking for a career path to Retail Area Manager roles.
- Competitive salary and generous not-for-profit salary packaging tax free benefits.
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society. We believe our employees are key to our success. Our staff are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis and values driven team environment and culture.
Your new role:
The Retail Cluster Manager will manage the Vinnies Lavington Hub, with satellite stores in Albury, Cowora, Mulwala, and Jerilderie. You will oversight a large variety and volume of quality stock for sorting and distribution to the stores. Your well-rounded retail management experience, strong leadership, flair for fashion and a keen eye for quality goods are essential to this role. Travel to the different store locations within the hub will be minimal.
The Retail Cluster Manager will:
- Inspire, coach, train and develop a high performing team.
- Coordinate the replenishment and visual merchandising of stock in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of store operations meet performance and compliance standards.
- Oversee the consistent implementation of security measures to minimise loss of resources and assets.
- On a regular basis review and analyse sales performance, develop strategies to enable stores to always meet or exceed targets.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Relevant qualifications in business or retail management,
- Experience in managing operations within a multisite environment.
- Experience and knowledge on fashion retail and trends
- Proven strong leadership skills that include people performance management, problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- High level skills in planning/organising, stock management, rostering, and sales performance analysis.
- Ability to develop strategies to lift or enhance sales performance.
- High level computer skills in MS Office programs in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you have questions about this role, please email the Retail Area Manager on email@example.com quoting: Retail Cluster Manager, Lavington/ VIN2837.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by submitting your application with a Resume which addresses the key requirements of the Position Description.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.