Retail Cluster Manager - Lavington
- Lead a major Vinnies retail hub
- A career path to Retail Area Manager roles
- Competitive salary and generous not-for-profit salary packaging tax free benefits
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society. We believe our employees are key to our success. Our staff are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis and values driven team environment and culture.
Your new role:
As Retail Cluster Manager you will manage the Vinnies Lavington Hub that includes satellite stores in Albury, Cowora, Mulwala, and Jerilderie. You will oversight a large variety and volume of quality stock for sorting and distribution to the stores. Your well-rounded retail management experience, strong leadership, flair for fashion and a keen eye for quality goods are essential to this role. Travel to the different store locations within the hub will be minimal.
The Retail Cluster Manager will:
- Inspire, coach, train and develop a high performing team.
- Coordinate the replenishment and visual merchandising of stock in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all aspects of store operations meet performance and compliance standards.
- Oversee the consistent implementation of security measures to minimise loss of resources and assets.
- On a regular basis review and analyse sales performance, develop strategies to enable stores to always meet or exceed targets.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Relevant qualifications in business or retail management,
- Experience in managing operations within a multisite environment.
- Experience and knowledge on fashion retail and trends
- Proven strong leadership skills that include people performance management, problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- High level skills in planning/organising, stock management, rostering, and sales performance analysis.
- Ability to develop strategies to lift or enhance sales performance.
- High level computer skills in MS Office programs in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait - apply now, we are interviewing applications as we receive them. Submit your application with a resume, for more about the role, see Position Description. Our Recruitment process
If you have questions about this role, or require an easy read Position Description, please email email@example.com quoting: Retail Cluster Manager, Lavington/ VIN2873.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check. A health / medical assessment may be required for some roles.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.