Casual Retail Sales Assistant - Liverpool, Cabramatta, Mt Pritchard
Liverpool, Mt Pritchard, Cabramatta
- Work for a retailer that gives back to the community everyday
- Casual positions in Liverpool, Cabramatta and Mt Pritchard
- Pay above General Retail Award
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
We're looking for new team members to join the Vinnies the teams in Liverpool 2170, Cabramatta 2166 and Mt Pritchard 2170. You would be available and willing to work especially through to the summer months. You will work with all-inclusive and collaborative teams who are committed to performing at their best. As you carry out a variety of tasks you will be able to learn different aspects of store operations. Your flair for fashion and passion for providing great customer service will likewise help you to be successful in this role.
About the role:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure compliance with Vinnies policies and procedures
- Replenish stock on the sales floor
- Use your creative flair in assisting with visual merchandising
- Sort and price items according to Vinnies pricing guidelines
- Contribute to achieving sales targets of the store.
To be successful, you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability during weekends and peak times
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Energetic drive to support the team in achieving sales targets
- Understanding of fashion and trends
If this sounds like you, submit your application with your CV attached. Don't wait to apply - we are keen to fill the roles quickly and will interview suitable applications as we receive them.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s cosmitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.