Store Manager - Paddington
- An exciting opportunity for a team member with leadership potentials
- Be a part of a Vinnies retail team committed to working for a values-driven organisation
- Increase your pay with a generous salary packaging benefits where a portion of take home pay is tax-free
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society. We believe our employees are key to our success. Our staff are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis and values driven team environment and culture.
Your new role:
The permanent, full time Store Manager role at Vinnies Paddington 2021 you will lead customer focused teams; coach, train and motivate to ensure continuous high level performance. You will have extensive knowledge on all aspects of retail operations plus proven people management skills; and your inclination for finding opportunities to further drive the business will be an advantage.
The Store Manager will:
- Supervise and motivate team towards achieving and exceeding financial targets
- Manage all aspects of operations including sorting of donations, correct pricing according to Vinnies standards, monitoring of stock levels, compliance with WHS procedures, etc.
- Ensure the team is able to provide maximum positive experience for all customers
- Oversee sales transactions to ensure these comply with policies and procedures
- Develop and implement effective visual merchandising strategies.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in managing retail stores, preferably fashion, and/or high volume retail OR
- Strong leadership potentials; with good fashion sense
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Proven people management skills or Experience in managing people, training and coaching
- Proven ability to track store sales performance and drive team towards meeting sales targets
- Experience working in a membership-based organisation to support and empower members and volunteers.
- Retail fashion experience and an eye for styling and detailing.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait - apply now, we are interviewing applications as we receive them. Submit your application with a resume, for more about the role, see Position Description.
If you have questions about this role, or require an easy read Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: Store Manager, Paddington / VIN2982.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check. A health / medical assessment may be required for some roles.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.