Member Support Officer
Hybrid: WFH & Lewisham
- Hybrid way of working – work/life flexibility options
- Not-for-profit salary packaging tax free benefits, increasing your take home pay.
- Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services.
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose values it is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
Your new role:
As the Member Support Officer you will deliver a wide range of effective program support and lead on exciting key initiatives. You will be the main point of contact for members and employees across the organisation, liaising queries on behalf of the Member & Youth engagement team. This is a diverse and varied role where you will use your excellent organisation and project management skills to contribute to the development and delivery of the membership strategy.
- Undertake a range of project activities, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved/
- Lead on specific projects as discussed and agreed with the Manager, Member and Youth Engagement as well as collaborating with the Member Programs Team on key projects.
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Work collaboratively with regional colleagues to ensure that an accurate database of active members is in place, ensuring the collection of all relevant member information.
- Work collaboratively to support the implementation of effective recruitment and onboarding systems for all members, including youth.
- Support delivery of internal communications platforms including for members across NSW.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a policy and procedure framework for members and support local compliance with those policies and procedures.
You will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in human resources, learning & development, communications or business or other equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience in a project-based work environment.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills across a range of mediums.
- Proven project coordination skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Previous experience using MS Forms, Snap Forms, WordPress and X-Ref will be highly regarded.
This is our Recruitment process
If you have questions about this role, or require an easy read Position Description, please email Louis.Hearnden@vinnies.org.au quoting: Member Support Officer / VIN2984
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check. A health / medical assessment may be required for some roles.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.