Vision Store Support Officer
- Casual opportunity (working 4 days per week)
- Based at our Kooyong location
- Hourly rate of $40.68 + Super + Salary Packaging
About the Role
This is a customer service-focused position that will have you interacting with clientele, undertaking administrative tasks and assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Vision Store to provide assistive technologies to those who are blind or low vision. You will also collaborate with key stakeholders both internally and externally in order to achieve solution and goal-based sales targets. If you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life, then this is the role for you!
- Support general customer inquiries in multiple channels including; face to face, phone, email;
- Process equipment claims for MAC, DVA, NDIS and other funded sales;
- Administration of online communication platforms for the Vision Store team;
- Process equipment returns and refunds.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- Experience in high level administration and customer service / Vision Store role;
- High proficiency in online customer support platforms;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we Support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 people clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Benefits of Working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- With the offer of Salary Packaging, you can use some of your salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you pay less tax and have more money to spend. That’s because your salary packaging money is deducted first and then your tax is calculated on the remaining amount.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the below Hiring Manager.
Name: Tom Keogh
Email: +614 1169 1187
Vision Australia is committed to do all that is reasonable to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of clients (including children); their families; the community; staff and volunteers; and any other person entering Vision Australia’s workplace. Police checks, state working with children checks, NDIS Worker Screening checks and Professional Registrations form part of Vision Australia’s probity screening standards ensuring that quality services are provided in a safe environment.
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers.
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.