Service Connect Officer
NSW or VIC
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Able to be based at one of our several NSW or VIC locations
- Base Salary + Superannuation = $81,596 + Salary Packaging
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life they choose?
If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 people clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
About the role
- Conduct professional phone-based intake and planning with new and returning consumers;
- Inbound and outbound calls, setting and completing follow up tasks in a queue in a timely manner;
- Use Salesforce based tools or client records to capture relevant client information accurately;
- Create relevant and accurate service agreements capturing client service need.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent experience in community services with relevant specialist skills sufficient to perform required activities;
- Experience in case management, disability intake or service planning;
- Previous experience in working with people of all ages with disabilities in the community setting and providing client centred assessment and service delivery;
- Demonstrated planning, time management and coordination skills, including ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Benefits of working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- With the offer of Salary Packaging, you can use some of your salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you pay less tax and have more money to spend. That’s because your salary packaging money is deducted first and then your tax is calculated on the remaining amount.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the below Hiring Manager.
Name: Helen Vey
Vision Australia is committed to do all that is reasonable to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of clients (including children); their families; the community; staff and volunteers; and any other person entering Vision Australia’s workplace. Police checks, state working with children checks, NDIS Worker Screening checks and Professional Registrations form part of Vision Australia’s probity screening standards ensuring that quality services are provided in a safe environment.
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers.
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.