RPN- Richmond Hill Retirement Residence
Richmond Hill Retirement Residence - Richmond Hill
Come join us and help make a difference in the lives of older adults! As employees at a Verve Senior Living Retirement Residence, our primary goal is to help each person, have a great day, every day! Our employees thrive on collaboration and have a passion for excellence, achieving multiple awards including the Order of Excellence in Quality, from Excellence Canada. As part of our team, the things you do are key to helping us achieve our shared vision of helping seniors live longer, better. Oh, and you’ll also have a lot of fun doing it. Want to join us?
Under the direction of the sales and marketing manager, the marketing assistant is responsible to support the sale of residential suites and assist with the marketing of the residence.
Minimum of grade 12 secondary school education is required. Previous direct sales experience required, preferably in a service industry. Excellent English communication skills required. A demonstrated interest and ability to work with seniors is essential. Background in public relations, computer literacy, and experience in advertising will be given priority. Must be able to work with Move N software, Word and Excel.
- Participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program.
- Assists with the sale, information, and the booking of tours, appointments and contact information.
- Assists with the development of both new and existing potential resident contracts through a structured contacting and follow-up program as direct by the sales and marketing manager.
- Sets up and completes an accurate file for all new move-in deposits, suite selection and signed agreements.
- Prepares all sales information and marketing materials.
- Schedules pre move-in health care assessments.
- Assists in coordinating move-ins once occupancy of the building is confirmed.
- Assists with the co-ordination of both internally and externally directed public relations activities as required by the sales and marketing manager.
- Conducts meetings and sets up tours and acts as the internal referral source for all sales and marketing contacts and activities. Enters all information in the Move N program. Schedules follow-up appointments.
- Maintains complete and accurate sales records in accordance with established procedures and programs.
- Reports all confirmed sales deposits weekly to the sales and marketing manager listing name, suite selection and number amount of deposit received.
- Complies with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Completes all required mandatory training and education.
- Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, and Workplace Hazardous Material Information System. This includes recognizing health and safety hazards, reporting incidents, fulfilling responsibilities under the applicable legislation, as well as participating in in-services and fire drills.
- Maintains effective communication, both written and verbal with co-workers. Uses the appropriate lines of communication with management staff.
- Provides reception coverage as needed in the sales office.
- Performs other related duties as delegated by the sales and marketing manager.
All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all who apply; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
"We accommodate persons with disabilities in the hiring and recruitment process."