Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our consumers. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our consumers health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We are currently seeking experienced, flexible Kitchenhands for our Clarence Estate located in Albany. These positions are permanent part-time with shifts available across 7 days and flexible working hours.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting
- Relevant work experience in similar roles
- Focus on quality output and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of food safety practices
- HACCP Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with consumers
- Competent documentation skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible working attitude with willingness to work as required across a 7 day rotating roster
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Up to date Influenza Vaccination and full COVID19 vaccination, or willingness to get vaccinated
- Current National Police Certificate and NDIS Worker Screening or willing to obtain
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Our home is dynamic and caring and offers employment opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement to the right people.
If you would like to become a part of our team at Clarence Estate click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.