HR Database & Administration Officer
- Fantastic career opportunity involving human resource functions for a community controlled health organisation
- Katherine based role - expected commencement February 2019
- Highly attractive remuneration of $75,069 plus super and generous salary sacrifice options
About the Organisation
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is a community controlled Health Organisation.
The Sunrise approach involves community people taking part in controlling their own health. Everything from financial management and governance, staff selection and service delivery priorities are directed by the organisation's Aboriginal Board and Community Health Committees.
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation works in partnership with Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN), who provide support services to health professionals and organisation across the Northern Territory.
About the Opportunity
Sunrise Health Service now has a great career opportunity for a HR Database & Administration Officer to join their Human Resources team. This is a full-time role with expected commencement in February, 2019.
Reporting initially to the Director of Finance and Business Operations, this role will be responsible for the preparation of Employment Contracts; induction of new staff; maintenance of training registers; and overseeing the WIN HR system.
Your day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing and sending out contract and contract-variation letters;
- Adding new staff to the Intranet and advising IT when staff depart so they can be removed;
- Monitoring expiry dates for National Police Checks, Working with Children and NLC Permits and advising staff in advance for renewal;
- Creating separate folders, for potential candidates for vacancies, and assisting managers arrange interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting with general phone and email enquiries; and
- Other related duties as required.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 12 months experience in Human Resources, ideally with experience using WIN HR (or similar HR software packages) and organising training needs of staff. Any experience working in a multi-site health service environment will be highly regarded, but is not mandatory.
You will be a fast learner, with good computer literacy (particularly with Excel spreadsheets), and be comfortable working to tight deadlines. Importantly, you will be accepting of Aboriginal people and have the ability to practice in a sensitive and culturally safe manner.
To view the full position description and selection criteria, please click here.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity, not only to grow your Human Resources career, but also to play a part in improving health outcomes in remote Aboriginal communities.
There is a large amount of scope for a candidate with drive and passion to grow and develop this role over time. In addition, you will receive ongoing professional training opportunities to ensure your future career excels.
A highly competitive remuneration of $75,069 plus super. You will also have access to great additional benefits including salary packaging options and 6 weeks annual leave.
Working at Sunrise Health Service and living in the Katherine region has lifestyle benefits that are unique to the Northern Territory. With Australia's most stunning landscapes on your doorstep and an incredible outdoor lifestyle on offer, the Northern Territory is the place to be to make the most of life’s adventures.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a dedicated team in producing improved health outcomes for the community – Apply Now!
Applications close 17JAN19