- Melbourne CBD Location
- Join an industry leader in the FMCG space
- Gain highly regarded industry exposure
ARYZTA is a global food business with significant leadership in the bakery market. The Food Solutions division trading under the brand Hiestand, provides frozen bakery, par-baked artisan breads as well as a wide range of specialty bakery products. The aroma of freshly baked, quality goods at our customer's locations is our point of difference in the market. Our diversified customers include retail, convenience, restaurants, catering, hotels, leisure, healthcare facilities and QSRs.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Merchandiser to join our team. You will be part of our dynamic Food Solutions team, reporting directly to the Business Unit Director - Food Solutions.
This role will be responsible for the Melbourne CBD area.
About the Role
As a Merchandiser, your day to day duties include supporting ARYZTA’s in store engagement with retailers through training and compliance, visits, monitoring bake quality, display standards and POG execution.
- Provide first class service and support to new & existing retail customers.
- Deliver first class bake training to employees, and customers
- Ensure range and POG compliance
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Customers
- Support in store promotions, launches and support
- Monitor and record product execution through store visits, POG, distribution matrix
- Maintain a balanced journey planner to ensure effective store coverage across the territory
- FMCG Retail industry background. Minimum 2 years’ experience Merchandising
- Strong understanding of retailers merchandising procedures
- Understanding “The Do’s and Don’ts” of store visits and the levers used to influence success
- Be independent , self-motivated, proactive
- A personal presentation that is engaging and professional;
- Have a passion for delivering consistent quality great food
- Ideally possessing FMCG ISB knowledge
- Maintain Culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Have a good understanding of sales, sales processes
- Possess strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify key issues and articulate product value and delivery of competitive differentiation;
- Have an outgoing personality and be service oriented with a persuasive nature
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded working with a global leader in the baking industry!
* We thank you in advance for your application however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* This role is being managed directly our Aryzta ANZ HR team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require additional talent options.