$72,449 + super +benefits
Our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community. In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About the Opportunity
Your role as a Management Accountant, is to provide business analysis and financial expertise to operational managers across Council, by analysing business practices, systems, threats and opportunities. You will be responsible for assisting business units formulate, monitor and evaluate operational project budgets and prepare subsidy claims and grant acquittals. In addition to this, you will also maintain Council's work order system, to ensure the integrity of the work order structure.
- You will possess a tertiary qualification in Business/Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in the use of complex financial information systems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve effectively
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisation and time management skills
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration salary with options for salary sacrifice, up to 12% Superannuation contributions, 17.5% leave loading
- 36.25 hour working week, three weekly rostered days off, including long weekends
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and a friendly and supportive team
The Selection Process
The preferred candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 8 July 2020 AEST
Thank you for your interest in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.