Strategic Accounting Team Leader
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Strategic Accounting Team Leader your focus is to manage the Strategic Accounting section including coordinating workflows to ensure outcomes meet deadlines.
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrated ability to lead a team whilst managing competing priorities and exercising appropriate judgement
- Can bring exceptional financial management and analytical skills
- Has a Degree in Business/ Accounting/ Commerce or equivalent
- Has the ability to build and manage relationships with internal customers and external stakeholders
- Lives and upholds the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
Applications Close: Monday 19th August 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume and Cover Letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!