Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance
WHO ARE WE?
Catalyst Education is a leading Australian education organisation, managing three leading vocational education providers, Selmar Institute of Education, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes.
Our student focused and industry respected brands have educated well over 24,000 students, delivering dynamic, fully accredited courses that provide real student outcomes.
We have a fast-paced and friendly team culture focused on teamwork, innovation and outcomes. And, there’s no better time to be in our target child care and aged care sectors, currently two of Australia’s fastest growing industries.
We understand the importance of quality and continuous improvement across our group and are therefore looking for a Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance to lead our dedicated team based in Southbank, to ensure we meet regulatory compliance requirements across our business and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
The Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance will develop and implement strategies, policies and tools, based on sound risk management principles. A focus on strong governance is critical to this role to assist the group’s RTOs to continuously improve performance, manage compliance against regulatory requirements, and ensure risks to quality vocational education and training are managed.
As part of the organisation’s Senior Leadership team, this role works collaboratively with the CEO lead the strategic direction of Catalyst Education as well as overseeing the VET Student Loans, VET legislation and state funding contracts as required.
Risk management principles will be used to assess the risk to overall organisational performance, student experiences and outcomes, the risk of loss of registration and / or contract funding and risk to Catalyst’s and the RTO’s reputation.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Mobility within the organization and locations
- Staff study all our courses for free
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees, yearly flu vaccines, gym, change room and bike storage facilities
- First class modern facilities
- Social activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
We encourage you to apply if you are someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in a similar role and thorough knowledge of the VET Sector, VET Quality Framework and Standards for Registered Training Organisations, various state funding contracts and delivery, trends and developments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work cooperatively with others at all levels
- Tertiary qualified with a minimum of a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher
- A Training and Assessment or Quality Systems Management or Auditing qualification would be an advantage
Make your mark on this exciting role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate. After applying, you will receive an email within 24 hours to complete your application - please check both your inbox and your junk mail.
Catalyst Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Catalyst Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.