Fortitude Valley, QLD
WHO WE ARE
Royal College of Healthcare is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that specialises in quality training within the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a motivated Program Coordinator to join our passionate team on a Full Time basis.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager, this role will see you providing quality services for the external and internal customers of the business, and coordinating training programs across Royal College of Healthcare and Managed Corporate Outcomes.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Coordinating the VET programs and being the first point of contact for all student and industry enquiries
- Implementing program delivery, assessment and reporting plans
- Providing periodic reports pertaining to enrolments, progressions, withdrawals and completions
- Accurate record keeping and assessment of VET courses to meet ASQA compliance, contract and funding standards according to program guidelines
- Coordinating the development of training timetables
- Ensuring student retention, engagement and satisfaction
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experience using a Student Management System
- Completed or currently completing a Certificate IV or higher in Business
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in growing your professional skills in a friendly and energetic team environment, then please apply now! Please attach your resume and cover letter detailing how you meet our selection criteria above.
Applications close 12th January 2017.
Royal College of Healthcare and Managed Corporate Outcomes are equal employment opportunity employers.