St Kilda, VIC
WHO ARE WE?
Careers Training Group have united four niche providers, Selmar Institute of Education, Managed Corporate Outcomes, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes becoming a leading supplier of quality vocational education in Australia.
We are currently seeking a passionate Instructional Designer to join our Resource Development team in St Kilda on a full time basis.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, this role will see you developing training and assessment resources utilising contemporary instructional design theories, methodologies and adult learning best practice standards.
To be successful for the role, you should possess:
- The ability develop engaging learning activities and compelling course content that promotes learning, enhances skills, and inspires superior standard of practice
- Knowledge of/experience with VET training package requirements, Principles of Assessment and Rules of Evidence
- Previous instructional design, learning and development, and/or training experience
- Experience in developing storyboards
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated success in creating and revising materials for increased learner engagement, readability and accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and effective content, and synthesise information
- The ability to build relationships and work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Quality and Compliance, and other learning professionals within the business
- A focus on finding solutions rather than problems
- A roll your sleeves up and get the job done attitude
If you are seeking a career opportunity with an industry leader and want to make a difference in the world of vocational education and training, we would love to hear from you. To submit your application, please submit your resume and a cover letter using the links provided.
Applications close 17th January, 2017.
Careers Training Group is an equal employment opportunity employer.