Expressions of Interest - HR Generalist
Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Expressions of Interest:
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified HR Generalists (including Graduates, Advisors and Business Partners) who are genuinely interested in joining the Lineage HR team in Australia, based in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
Please note that we currently do not have a vacancy at this point in time, however we have many projects coming up in the business, therefore a requirement to source an experienced and qualified professional may arise.
Candidates will only be contacted if a position becomes available and the skill sets match the requirements of the role.
Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
In the Australian region, we are a small team of HR professionals including 3 x HR Business Partners and 1 x HR Administrator, based in both the eastern and western suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney. We are led by our very well respected and trusted HR Director of Asia Pacific.
We also have HR professionals in Vietnam, Sri Lanka and New Zealand who also form part of our wider Asia Pacific team.
Ideal team member:
- Degree qualified in HR/Psychology
- Experience or interest in a blue collar environment with a focus on industrial and employee relations
- Good understanding of the FW Act, NES and state based industrial legislations
- Experience with managing the employee life cycle from start to finish
- Must enjoy the administration side of HR
- Team player, proactive approach, not afraid to get hands dirty, can think outside the box
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and have strong multi tasking skills
- Must be a quick learner and be able to hit the ground running
- Strong emotional intelligence and willingness to get out of comfort zone
What we offer in return:
- Friendly, relaxed and non-stressful working environment with a highly effective team
- A constructive culture
- Novated leasing and car dealership benefits
- On-site Physiotherapist
- X-Factor Awards
We are not your typical HR team - we focus on getting the job done by being hands on and providing visible leadership at all times.
If you are interested in expressing your interest with us, please submit a CV and Cover Letter as a PDF attachment.