Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our consumers. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our consumers health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We are currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Therapy Assistant in our Hamersley Nursing facility, with highly developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence. This is a permanent part-time position.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health desirable
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with care recipients
- Current National Police Certificate or willing to obtain
- Computer skills
- Competent documentation skills
- Flexible working attitude with willingness to work as required across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Our home is dynamic and caring and offers employment opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement to the right people.
If you would like to become a part of our team or would like some further information contact Madelyne Glover on 9321 1388 or click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.