Hall & Prior is a private organisation operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Our organisation has a strong, caring and welcoming culture and is well known for the high quality of care we provide to our consumers. Our team has a wide range of backgrounds and experience, all brought together by the common themes of passion for our care recipients health and happiness, professional conduct and kindness in the community of our home.
We currently looking for Administration Officers for a number of locations within the Perth area. Based in the aged care home, these dynamic roles will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and scheduling support functions.
The roles are offered as Fixed Term contracts with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future.
In this position your duties will include but are not limited to elements of or all of the following:
- Provide general administrative duties in the home.
- Update, coordinate & distribute a fortnightly roster for staff
- Manage timesheets and entries
- Manage uniforms and badges for staff
- Assist with maintaining employee records and arranging cover for employee absence
- Deliver high standards of Customer Service at all times.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Minimum two years previous experience in administrative support (Experience within the Aged or Disability Care sector is advantageous)
- Strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with payroll support and rostering
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive
- National Police Certificate
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Application closes Sunday 19th of January and Interviews will start the week commencing 20th of January 2020.
Our home is dynamic and caring and offers employment opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement to the right people.
If you would like to become a part of our team at Hall & Prior or would like some further information click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.