Group Treasury Assistant/Finance Officer
Hall & Prior is a private organisation that specialises in residential aged care. We believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers.
Operating in both Western Australia and New South Wales our team bring together a wide range of backgrounds and experience as well as a passion for what they do, we provide many employment opportunities for nursing, care, hospitality, administration and Allied health staff.
We are looking for a technically minded and detail oriented Group Treasury Assistant with highly developed interpersonal skills. This role is offered on a full-time basis to support our finance operations in the areas of treasury, finance and company secretarial matters.
The role will suit a person with experience in accounts payable (or similar), who is highly numerate and proactive in taking ownership of tasks. Strong communication skills will allow you to confidently deal with internal stakeholders throughout the course of your role as you assist with cash flow and company records. A keen eye for detail and an ability to maintain a high standard of ethics will set you apart.
Key attributes for this position:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounting/AP role, preferably as Supervisor
- Experience with ERP/Finance Systems
- Strong excel skill base and experience
- Ability to be proactive in identifying and resolving issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, self-motivated, practical individual
- Must take ownership and be capable of juggling tasks
The successful applicant must possess :
- Full rights to work in Australia
- TAFE Qualification or Formal Qualification (not necessarily related to accounting/finance)
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
The organisation is dynamic and offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path providing staff with opportunities for professional development, training and career advancement.
If you believe you have what it takes or would like some further information click on the "Apply" button and attach your Resume with Cover Letter.
Please visit our website www.hallprior.com.au to view our homes.
Compassionate people, dedicated to care.