- Monday to Friday flexible working hours no on call work!
- Part Time 38 hours per fortnight
- To service clients in our Wide Bay region
- Salary $75,608 (FTE) + superannuation + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Car Km's reimbursed at 0.78 per km
Why this Nursing position?
Here our customers are not another " bed number". Here, you can treat our customers holistically and make a positive difference to their health outcomes. Here, you are charged with the power and autonomy to make the decisions and recommendations about their care and then see the outcomes of these decisions through to the end. Here, you will be working with older Australians with complex co morbidity's and those with medical complexities, tackling care other companies are not due to the person's remote home location. You will have access to clinical support from our Clinical Practice Advisors (help desk) and education provided by the Psycho-geriatric SOS service to ensure you feel successful, not isolated.
What you will be doing
- Providing timely and appropriate health education to customers and carers including running Wellness for Independence © group programs.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for our home based customers with complex needs.
- Encouraging and assisting customers and families to achieve their optimal levels of functioning, independence and self-care through care planning.
- Providing advanced clinical care such as; chronic disease management, medication management, palliative care, catheter management, stoma care, wound management, diabetes management
Your Expertise and qualifications needed
- Advanced and current clinical knowledge, skills with a minimum 4 years post grad experience
- Strong understanding of community nursing and the principles of primary health care including providing services in a Consumer Directed framework
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as an independent clinical and to self motivate.
- Ability to organise work in a systematic, timely and accurate manner.
- Strong computer skills including; email, internet use, basic Excel and a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies in the workplace.
- Division One Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners' Regulation Agency.
- Current Driver's License and ability to travel as required for customer care
If you are looking for to work for an organisation who doesn't call sick people "patients" but rather "customers with complex needs" and to truly make a difference, then apply to this role!
For more information, please click here for the Position Description.
Position contact: Angela (02) 40893804
Application closing date: Friday 20th September
Please note - applications may close early should the best candidate be found prior to the closing date.
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.