Frontline Reception / Admin All Rounder
- Customer Service & Administration Extraordinaire
- Fun, Fresh, Friendly and First environment. Come to Play, not work!
- Be part of the fitness revolution with an industry leading organisation
About our Company
The Australian Institute of Fitness is the first and largest provider of fitness qualifications in Australasia. Our mission is to train Warriors against SeDS (Sedentary Death Syndrome).
We achieve this by graduating over 6,000 personal trainers nationally per year, with over 80% of Queensland graduates receiving immediate employment opportunities once completing their programs.
Put simply, we are FIRST in fitness courses and careers!
About this Opportunity
We are looking for an energised, proactive and experienced administration professional to join our dynamic, fast paced team with an immediate start.
In this full time role you will be the face of the Institute, delivering the important first impression to all our students and visitors. In addition, you will offer a high level of administration support to ensure the smooth running of our Campus.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role will include a broad range of customer service and administration responsibilities, including:
- Being the face of the Institute, providing a WOW experience to our students and visitors
- Managing all inbound phone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Student administration support, providing outstanding customer service to our students and assisting with their general enquiries
- Course administration support, including the coordination of course materials, course starts, course finishes and certification
- Campus administration support, including maintaining stationery and supplies, arranging catering and daily Campus WOW
- Data entry and audits of our student management system
- Student file administration
Skills & Experience
- Driven, energetic and likes to have a bit of fun, whilst working hard to get the job done
- A real ‘go-getter’ who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Committed to providing first class customer service
- People focused, with an outgoing and engaging personality
- Takes great ownership and initiative to deliver high quality work
- Highly organised, outcomes focused and has exceptional attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to problem solve
- Positively embraces change and can quickly adapt to changing requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position, with an office administration background is required
- Passion for health and fitness
- Confident with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Culture & Benefits
Our Fun, Fresh, Friendly and First values ensure that we truly offer a one of a kind working environment, with a team culture that rewards and recognises success and supports a healthy work-life balance.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and you will also have the benefits of on-site car parking and ability to use our fully equipped gym.
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity we require a current resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. You must also have full working rights within Australia.