Casual Coordinator/Rostering - Home Care Admin
Freemans Reach - Hawkesbury Nepean
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently.
- Explore the opportunity to develop your career in a growing industry
- Join a friendly, professional business that provides you with ongoing training and support
- Enjoy the benefits from joining a national network, whilst working locally
Explore the opportunity to develop your career in the growing aged care and disability industry. We are currently looking for a casual Coordinator to join our Hawkesbury Nepean & Blue Mountains team. Just Better Care professionals play a key role in helping families receive the care and support services they need. You will be the point of contact for Community.
Join a friendly, professional business that provides you with training and support to develop your career.Coordinators are office based staff who perform an important role in ensuring services are delivered to customers. Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the delivery of services using a team of Community Support Professionals.
We are looking for a coordinator who has flexible availability across the week to assist our team as needed.
We are looking for a self-starter who is tech savvy, has experience with Microsoft office and outlook, has experience with a client database, is a quick learner and comfortable in asking questions and working as a team, has a professional manner and great communication skills. You will have a positive attitude and friendly and welcoming personality, as you will be first point of contact, for our organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and maintaining rosters to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and with regards to customer needs and worker availability. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and manage customer schedules in conjunction with workers availability
- Provide a courteous, knowledgeable and reliable liaison between customers, the public and staff members, by providing administrative services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Promote a positive relationship with staff and be a source of knowledge to them whilst complying with our policies and procedures and operate in accordance with the organisational directives
- Respond in a timely manner to roster or scheduling of service queries, identify changes in client needs, liaise with service consultant or community team to triage changes in client service needs
- Manage the day-to-day activities as directed by management, with a flexible and team driven approach
- Display strong customer service skills when communicating by using a professional, courteous, tactful manner
- Ensure notes, correspondence and documentation are accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Ensure any concerns are dealt with promptly and professionally
What you will need:
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills, including familiarity with, and confidence in using, the Microsoft Suite
- Proven relationship management with all internal and external stakeholders, as well as good interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in the community care or health/aged care sector an advantage
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service knowledge and skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, and data entry, as well as an ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Willingness to undertake a national police check and working with children check as part of the pre-employment checks
- Knowledge of current social services sector, including client centered care, is an advantage but not essential
- Experience with rostering/scheduling staff would be favourable but not essential
What we offer:
- Training & professional development opportunities (including free access to online learning tools & programs)
- Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
If you would like to join our growing team of Community Support Professionals and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.