LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses (EN) who can provide a high level of effective and rounded nursing care to residents as well as having compassion and empathy.
You will be leading a team of carers to provide and maintain a caring and homelike environment for residents. As an EN, you will act as an advocate by providing information to assist residents and family members to make informed decisions about their care and in accordance to the LDK values. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Risk management in accordance with legislation affecting nursing and nursing code of ethics
- Assist with the orientation of new staff and assist with educating junior staff
- Ensure nursing interventions are completed
- Liaise with other health professionals, community services, domestic and technical staff
We have Full Time, Part Time or Casual positions available.
- Enrolled Nurse Qualification with medical competency
- Current Registration certificate
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrates an ability and willingness to maintain acceptable professional standards
- Demonstrated experience in Aged Care or Community Care
- Strong team player
- Medication competency essential
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team environment and work autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, apply now with your resume detailing your suitability for the role.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance.