LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
We are seeking a Domestic Assistant on a casual basis to provide safe, efficient and resident focused cleaning services to our residents. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering domestic assistance such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, washing dishes, unescorted shopping, cleaning bathrooms/toilets.
- Assist with laundering, pressing/ironing and folding of items/garments and other cleaning services as requested
- Empty bins and general removal of other items
- Transportation of residents to do their grocery shopping, attend hospital appointments
- Have a First Aid and CPR certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role would be high regarded
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to work on a 7-day roster (Monday to Sunday)
- Working hours from 9am - 5pm
- Ability to communicate with residents and other personnel
- Current drivers licence holders will be highly regarded
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more about us, visit our website www.ldk.com.au
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an influenza immunisation and Covid vaccinations before commencing.
LDK has a mandatory vaccination policy in regards to Covid 19 and Flu Vaccination.