Regional Coach - Dynamic Professional Coaching Opportunity
Western, Northern, South Eastern
- Lead the development of quality service delivery through being part of a coaching team
- Positions available in Western, South Eastern and Northern Victoria with a combination of metropolitan and rural sites
- Full time or part time (FTE 0.8)
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Attractive salary packaging
- Chrome Book and iPhone
- Professional Development
- Amazing organisational culture and energy
Noah’s Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation providing early childhood services to children with disabilities and additional needs.
We are the largest early childhood intervention service operating in Victoria and the ACT.
We are driven by a strong philosophy and core values and have always placed children and families at the centre of all the work we do. We value all our staff and strive to provide a positive working environment where everyone feels supported, valued and able to achieve their goals.
Our staff have a passion for transforming the lives of children and are united in a commitment to providing quality services. We know that the work we do with children and families can make a profound difference.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will provide tailored support to the Noahs Ark Teams working together to ensure practice fidelity and the implementation of innovative services that respond to the needs of children and families between the ages of 0-12.
The role of the Regional Coach is to support the professional learning and development of Noah’s Ark service staff, including:
- Contribute to continuous service improvement and the goals of the organisation
- Work with staff to develop and maintain practice fidelity
- Build confidence and competence of staff to provide quality services
- Lead the regional induction and new graduate programs
- Manage administration to meet the needs of the organisation
You’ll bring at least experience in working with children and families and mentoring allied health professionals and Early Childhood Educators. You will have experience in the delivery of high-quality services and supports to children and families working within a strength based key worker context.
You will be service, and values driven being committed to making a difference with a dedication to Diversity, Inclusion and Reconciliation.
You will have the capacity to be hands on as well as think strategically and must have the ability to travel to teams across the region.
You will understand the operating framework of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
You will be energetic and passionate about building the capacity of staff by leading, coaching and mentoring Allied Health professionals and Early Childhood Educators to deliver high quality strength-based services.
Reference number - NOAH40
Applications Close Date - Wednesday 14 August 2019
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Roxanne Higgins on 0455419198
Successful applicant will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check