- Mobile Workforce with Frankston office location
- Part Time Fixed Term position
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions and generous salary packaging options
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit community organisation with a strong commitment to the values of Kindness, Optimism, Quality and Respect. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs, we do this by providing early childhood intervention support services through our key worker model.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah’s Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their career goals.
Our benefits are
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- Supportive leadership and, structured supervision
- Purchased leave arrangements,17.5% leave loading, accrued days off
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, Bi-yearly conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
About the role
We have a position for an experienced, motivated tertiary qualified Occupational Therapist to work as part of our team at Frankston.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children within the community and enjoys working within a dynamic and friendly team.
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience plus superannuation.
To view the Position Description please click the links below.
Reference number - NOAH52
Applications Close Date - Monday 30 September 2019
For enquiries please contact Sara Beeching, Team Leader on 0447 617 656
Successful applicant will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check