EARN a Negotiable Salary + Superannuation
Mobile Lending Business Near Epping Train Station
Great Location | Relaxed & Easygoing Environment
About The Company
Our client works with one of the major banks as a mobile lending specialist. They offer a high level of support for their customers to help them find the right home loan and provide continuous support to clients throughout the borrowing process.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their company in Epping, NSW, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Lending Specialist in a number of different areas.
Reporting directly to the Principal some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management and updating of loan applications
- Ordering valuations
- Ongoing client contact and management of client database
- Responding to clients enquiries
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within the lending industry and a good understanding of the lending process:
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A confident phone manner to make outgoing phone calls
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Proficient computer skills
What's in it for You?
- Great location only 3 minutes walk from Epping Train Station
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | Free parking near the office
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Easygoing, relaxed and professional working environment
- Career progression is available for the right candidate hungry to grow
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/