Roofer / Roof Plumber
Above Award Wages | Based on Experience + Super
Established Company Providing a Full Roofing Service
Project Manager Opportunity for the Right Candidate
About the Company
Our client provides a range of plumbing and roofing services. They also manufacture and sell roofing supplies & products. With an experienced team, they are always improving their products and service ensuring their customers are provided with the highest quality of workmanship.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Roofer / Roof Plumber to join their company in Orange, NSW.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager/Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Installing and repairing metal roofing
- Traveling throughout the Central West as required
- Interpreting plans, site measures, and ordering materials
- Laying out materials onsite and ensuring the site is tidy and up to WHS standards
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Roofer/Roof Plumber.
- You will have your own hand tools
- A Working at Height, EWP and White Card
- Be Competent in using a range of computer systems
- Current Drivers Licence & ability to drive a manual
- Certificate III in Roof Plumbing (Advantageous)
- Experience using Roll Form and Bending machines would be an advantage
What's in it for You?
- Carer Progression with a Project Manager Position Available
- Varied and Diverse Role, Opportunities to Expand your Skills
- Supportive Environment from all Staff & Management
- A Business Who Prides Themselves on their Team Culture
- Opportunity to receive Profit Share in the Future (Offered to the Right Candidates)
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this varied opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/