EARN a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience
Award-Winning Venue | Young & Innovative Team
Add your Creative Touch to the Business
About the Company
Our client is part of the very cool and rapidly growing hospitality scene in the industrial blocks of Moorabbin. In fact, they were one of the first. For seven years now they’ve been focused on what they do best … crafting burgers. And of course, their front of house team plays a critical role in this story.
They now need you to uphold the delivery of their fun, friendly, and attentive customer service.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their company in Moorabbin, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all front of house duties and lead and inspire the team.
Reporting directly to the owners some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of social media & marketing
- Ensure high standards of customer service delivery
- Mentor, train and lead and inspire staff
- Manage and order stock
- Control labour costs
- Work closely with the kitchen manager to develop specials and other marketing opportunities
- Coordinate bookings and create attractive promotions
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager.
Additionally, you will:
- Love working in hospitality, have a BIG personality and happily engage with customers
- Lead by example, and direct your staff in a respectful but confident manner
- Be hands-on and always one-step ahead
- Be reliable and have a high level of personal presentation
- Have the availability to work nights and weekends
- Have attention to detail
- Hold a current RSA
What's in it for You?
- Get Innovative with Promotions to Attract Customers
- Family Owned Award-Winning Establishment
- Rostered Days Off During The Week
- Funky Retro Style Restaurant
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity once our current COVID19 crisis has passed!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.