EARN $130,000+ pa | Negotiable Salary + Super
Join an Industry Leading Engineering Consultancy Firm
Perfect Opportunity to Lead Your Own Team of Surveyors
About The Company
Our client is a multi-disciplinary end to end engineering business delivering engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the land development and building industries. Established over 15 years ago, they quickly became a reputable and sought after engineering consultancy firm resulting in a number of offices across Australia and abroad.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Licensed Surveyor to join their company in Melbourne, VIC. As they have offices based in the East, West, and CBD of Melbourne, you have the option to choose where you work from.
You have the potential to earn up to $130,000 + per annum | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to step into a team leader role where you will be managing and mentoring a team of 5 or 6 surveyors.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities will also include:
- Monitoring WIP against project budgets
- Managing and leading surveying projects
- The signing of plans and other documents
- Performing cadastral surveying
- Ensuring each and every project is completed to a high standard
The successful candidate will be a Qualified and Registered as a Licensed Surveyor by the Surveyors Board of Victoria.
Additionally, you will have:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work with a range of stakeholders, developers, builders, Project Managers and more
- Be able to work autonomously as well as be an integral team player
- A true desire to lead, mentor and develop others within your environment
- Extensive understanding of cadastral legislation and the subdivision process
- A current Drivers Licence
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Lead your Own Team
- Great Location Options to Choose from, CBD, Deer Park or Scoresby
- Benefit from a Friendly and Support Team Environment
- Highly Supportive and Approachable Leaders
- Work closely with other Disciplines to Create Amazing Results
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/